Tuesday 1 November 2016

Beautiful Autumn Colours

I went for a wander around Lamaload Reservoir in Cheshire yesterday afternoon. After passing by the other afternoon on the way to a job I thought it would make for some really nice photos as the colours were looking great.
So once Nicki came back from work we set off in the car and got to this location in about 40 mins from home, we were lucky because the sun had decided to go behind a large bank of clouds on the way over, but by the time we got there and grabbed my tripod and camera it started to appear once again and was in full shine when we got to a good location to take a few shots.
I set the camera to f11 and used a hyperfocal distance on my 24-70mm lens (set in manual, no Auto focus) of 2.3 meters from my HD chart from the great David Taylor's book (Mastering Landscape Photography) this ensured that everything would be in focus and took a few shots, one of them a pano which I stitched together in ACR.


Nicki making friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment