Monday 31 October 2016

Photographing Celebrities

I had a job for Derbyshire Life Magazine on Saturday evening covering A charity event for Tideswell Male Voice Choir, whilst I was there I set up a small area to do a few head shots using my studio lights, as it happens Edwina Currie and her husband John were guests, so I managed to get a few really nice professional looking head shots rather than the usual on camera flash shot you usually get at this kind of event.
The comedian Mick Miller was also attending to entertain the crowds (and a great job he did!) I managed to get a nice headshot of him and I also set up a SB800 flash off camera on a light stand just to his left when he was doing his performance and again got some really nice shots of him, much better than if I just left the flash on the camera!
A few images from the evening below!











1 comment:

  1. Kevin,So romantic, tell me, whether I chose the angle?
    https://www.tomswallpapers.com/79146-girl-wedding-guy-pair-faces-creative-ring.html

    ReplyDelete