Sunday 27 September 2015

Fine Art Equine Photo shoot

Here are a few images from the other evenings equine photo shoot, I had two horses to shoot in Waterhouses, just between Ashbourne and Leek.
My set up is two gridded reflectors and then due to wind taking one of them I shot using just the one reflector.
I took my black backdrop with me but luckily there was a very dark corrugated iron barn which I decided to use, just making sure no light spilled onto it as it was quite reflective.
I used my Nikon D800, Lencarta studio lights with gridded reflectors fitted and my 24 - 70mm f2.8 lens, settings were iso 100, f11, 1/250sec.
If you would like a similar shoot of your horse in Derbyshire, Staffordshire or anywhere in the country, head over for details on my website, give me a call or send me an email www.ksfoto.co.uk

Click on any image to see a larger picture






No comments:

Post a Comment