Tuesday 28 July 2015

Commercial portrait Head shoot

Here are a few images from a recent commercial portrait shoot at the medical practice in Waterhouses, which is between Ashbourne Derbyshire and Leek Staffordshire.

They wanted to update their website and the images in their entrance lobby.

I did the shoot in one of the rooms at the surgery, I used a grey seamless backdrop, one large octobox, my Nikon D800 and a 85mm lens which I find best for portrait as It doesn't distort features.

All images are shot at f11, 1/250 sec, iso 100 and 85mm focal length.

Post production was using Adobe Camera Raw. First colour correction, adjust exposure as required, increase Vibrance.

In Photoshop cc I removed any blemishes, slightly reduced any lines and wrinkles and then did a bit of frequency separation, then reduced the opacity to make the images look natural.

For details on how to book a similar shoot head over to my website www.ksfoto.co.uk







No comments:

Post a Comment