Tuesday 17 March 2015

Savannah & Leighton Portrait shoot

I took my portable studio to the home of Savannah & Leighton to get a few portrait shots of the two of them, Leighton started to feel unwell soon after I arrived which turned out to be Tonsillitis, so considering that he did really well.
I shot against my Grey seamless backdrop and then added some effects later in Photoshop cc.
If you would like a shoot the cost is £55 for an hours shoot to include a 10 x 8inch print, further prints can be bought at:
£40 for 10 x 8 inch
£35 for 8 x 6 inch
£30 for 7x 6 inch prints, special effects on the images are charged at £20 per image.
For further information mail sharpe894@btinternet.com or call 07948 308342
See more images at my website www.kevinsharpephotography.com or new site to be launched very soon.
www.ksfoto.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment